The KEP ‘Cromo 2.0 Mica’ Helmet is one of the most popular choices of KEP helmet amongst equestrian professionals. With an anti-scratch shell surface that has a slight sparkle under lights, this stunning helmet is available in three and has a choice of grill for a more personalized touch. You can even include a custom name plate and airbrushed flags/logos on the panels, and include Swarovski crystals.
If you would like to design your own custom KEP 'Cromo 2.0 Mica' from scratch, simply enter the details of your dream helmet into the KEP configurator press 'Receive Helmet' and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do the rest!
Additional product details:
- Outer cap: mica coated polycarbonate
• Grid finish: in matching or chromed
• Grid frame: chrome or opaque finish
• Inner protection: double density polystyrene for greater safety
• Visor: mica coating, flexible
• Strap: with 5 connection points in water repellent leather
• Weight: 450 grams
• Sizes: 51/52/53/54/55/56/57/58 for Medium cap
59/60/61/62 for Large cap
• Inner padding insert: in Coolmax, removable and washable at 30 degrees
• Kep Air Control System: perfect ventilation ensured by the channels carved in the polystyrene
Just like all other KEP helmets, the KEP ‘Cromo 2.0 Mica’ passes the tests necessary to obtain five international safety certifications and is equipped with a removable and washable internal lining.
Fitted with padded removable inserts, the size of the helmet can be adjusted accordingly; one KEP Medium Skull is capable of fitting sizes between 51-58, and a Large skull from 59-62.