The Kentaur ‘Medea’ Dressage Saddle is a very popular dressage and show saddle from the KenTaur range. It provides the deep seat and medium knee rolls of other Kentaur dressage saddles, though has a slightly more open seat. The pommel sits close to the horse. This classy saddle is suitable for ladies as well as gents and suits a good length of leg in the rider. Able to be individually adjusted for different horses.
Additional product details:
- Tree Options: Webflex
- Seat size: 16.5" 17" 17.5" 18" 18.5"
- Tree Size: 1 - 5
- Billets: V-compensation billet system
- Blocks: 24.3Lx7.3Wx4.5H
- Leather Type: Double Calf Leather & Standard Leather
- Length of the flaps: measured from the bottom of the stirrup bar to the bottom edge of the saddle flap, they are 16.5" - 41 cm; 17" - 43 cm; 17.5" - 45 cm; 18" - 47 cm; 18.5" - 49 cm
- Panel: Wool flocked, french (combination)
Click here for more information about Kentaur Australia saddles.
We have a number of saddles available in stock to buy immediately. Please click here to view them. Alternatively, you can pre-order your dream saddle with the options above (may take 6-8 weeks to arrive).