The KEP 'Cromo Full Velvet' Helmet is a new design from KEP Italia that has been conceived for both dressage and jumping disciplines. With a more 'traditional' full velvet look, this helmet still has all the innovation and technology typical of the KEP helmets.
As with all the KEP helmets, it is equipped with the standard flexible visor, air circulation system, five connection point straps and inner removable and washable padding. It also has five international safety certifications and is thus approved worldwide.
- Outer cap: polycarbonate coated with black, blue or brown velvet
- Grid finish: coated with black, blue or brown velvet
- Grid frame: coated with black, blue or brown velvet
- Inner protection: double density polystyrene for a greater safety
- Visor: black, blue or brown velvet coating, flexible
- Strap: with five connection points in beige, blue or brown water repellent leather
- Weight: 450 grams
- Sizes: 51/52/53/54/55/56/57/58 for Medium cap, 59/60/61/62 for Large cap
- Inside padding insert: made of Coolmax, removable and washable at 30 degrees
- KEP Air Control System: perfect ventilation ensured by the channels carved in the polystyrene
If you would like to design your own custom KEP 'Cromo Full Velvet' Helmet from scratch, simply enter the details of your dream helmet into the KEP configurator, press 'Receive Helmet' and email it to us at email@example.com, and we will do the rest!
Fitted with padded removable inserts, the size of the helmet can be adjusted accordingly; one KEP Medium Skull is capable of fitting sizes between 51-58, and a Large skull from 59-62.