The Kentaur 'Elektra' Dressage Saddle is one of our most popular dressage saddle to date. This sophisticated saddle provides the rider with stability, security and comfort. It has a deep seat and high full knee blocks that encourages the rider to sit tall and drop the leg down long.
The Elektra dressage saddle works very well for most horses; it has a wide channel along the length of the panel to give plenty of spinal clearance, and the V girthing system provides extra stability on the horse's back. The wide wool stuffed panel makes it changeable by an accredited saddle fitter.
This saddle can be ordered with 'double calf' leather that is created from two pieces of the finest calf leather sewn together. This gives a non-slip feel and allows the rider to feel extra stable in the saddle. It can also be ordered with a modified tree that would suit horses with wide, well-muscled and distinct withers - this tree is built lower and opened in the front part to offer better freedom in the area of the trapezius muscles.
- Tree Options: Webflex
- Seat size: 16.5" 17" 17.5" 18" 18.5"
- Tree Size: 1 - 5
- Billets: V-compensation billet system
- Blocks: 27.4Lx7.8Wx6.3H
- Leather Type: Double Calf Leather & Standard Leather
- Length of the flaps: measured from the bottom of the stirrup bar to the bottom edge of the saddle flap, they are 16.5" - 41 cm; 17" - 43 cm; 17.5" - 45 cm; 18" - 47 cm; 18.5" - 49 cm
- Panel: Wool flocked, french
Click here for more information about Kentaur Australia saddles.
We have a number of saddles available in stock to buy immediately. Please click here to view them. Alternatively, you can pre-order your dream saddle with the options above (may take 8-12*weeks to arrive).