We’re dedicated to bringing the best possible service and offerings to our customers. Part of this involves providing a choice of finance options to allow you to RIDE NOW and PAY LATER (or simply pay differently)! We have partnered with several providers to enable you to buy horse gear conveniently, safely and with flexibility. These include:
- AfterPay: AfterPay is a popular Australian company that allows you to buy something now and pay it off in fortnightly instalments. You’ll get the product right away AND there are no additional costs! For customers located in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and USA, and on purchases up to $2,000.
- ZipPay and ZipMoney: Zip is another Australian business that allows you to buy now but pay later; with the added flexibility of being able to choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments. ZipPay acts as a ‘digital wallet’ for purchases up to $1,000, whilst ZipMoney allows you to pay for purchases over $1,000 (up to $30,000). Depending on the time period of payments, they also offer 0% interest, with a small monthly fee that is waived if there is no account balance at the close of the month. Australian customers only.
- Sezzle: Sezzle is a USA based company that, once again, allows you to shop now but pay later. Payments are made in four easy instalments, with no interest or fees if you make the payments on time. A great choice for our USA customers!
- Humm: once known as Certegy, Ezi-Pay and Oxipay respectively, Humm is another Australian company offering buy now, pay later. Similar with the other options, they offer interest-free payments – but with added flexibility to pay in ‘slices’ (5 or 10 slices, weekly or fortnightly). Australian customers only.
- BitPay: for our crypto fans, we offer the ability to pay with BitCoin. As a blockchain payment, it allows you to pay with digital cash. They are “push transactions”, which means no one can pull funds from a user’s account. As a result, blockchain payments offer a host of unique benefits; faster and simpler payments, no risk of fraud or identity theft, fast international purchases, and small, transparent fees (BitPay charges a flat 1% fee to process blockchain payments, saving you money spent on credit card processing fees). A USA based company but available in 233 countries, including Australia.
- LayBuy: Similar to the other buy now, pay later providers, LayBuy offers shoppers to immediately purchase an item and pay it off over time. They don’t have set up fees, but, unlike AfterPay, they do an immediate credit check upon signing up (this can dictate how much you’re able to spend). LayBuy splits purchase into 6 payments, due weekly.
We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service and choice here at Kentaur Australia! It’s for this reason that we have such an extensive list of finance options, allowing you to choose the one that suits you most. Of course, we also offer more traditional online payment methods such as credit card and PayPal, and have recently enabled the ability to pay by direct debit (this means that we can pass the fees of the credit card/payment merchants back to you, saving you 1.7% on your total transaction). To pay with this option, simply select ‘Bank Deposit’ at checkout and send us a screenshot of your payment receipt so we can send your products straight away.
You can start shopping with any of these finance options here (simply select which one you’d like at checkout).